1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Here I am now, entertain me ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lono, Sep 14, 2006.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Speaking of that smoking hot sex pot perverted freak, I was flipping past Kimmel last night and he showed a clip of her interview with Matt Lauer. She was describing taking the kid upstairs and giving him some helmet, then they cut it to show Lauer say, "Awesome." While true, I had been drinking, I found it hilarious. Back to your originally scheduled thread.

2. lono

lono Active Member

Thanks for playing everyone, time to board the plane ... :-X

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'll take that as a compliment.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Hi-yooooooo! [/edmcmahon] :eek: ;)

5. lono

lono Active Member

As well you should. You are a goddess.

6. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

While Detroit itself is Beruitic as destinations go, I think it's airport is actually pretty good as far as restaurants and stores go.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You obviously haven't been there since they opened the new terminals. My colleague and I were just talking about this the other day. You may not believe it, but we've both decided it's a treat to fly through Detroit right now (but only if you can't go non-stop, which is always better).

8. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

If Joe Cullen drives up and volunteers to take you to lunch, politely decline.

Then again, he might be driving a rental-car shuttle there at this very moment.

Draft saved Draft deleted