1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help UWIRE find the nation's best college sportswriters

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by JimReedy, Mar 24, 2009.

1. JimReedy

JimReedy New Member

Hey all --

<a href="http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/54504/">Moddy mentioned it last year</a> and I thought I'd bring it to your attention again: UWIRE is compiling its annual list of the top 100 college journalists in the nation and we'd love to hear about any worthy candidates you know. Our inaugural list last year had some great young sportswriters on there.

Visit <a href="http://www.uwire100.com">UWIRE100.com</a> for more info or to nominate someone. This is actually the last week of nominations, so speak now or forever hold your peace.

Thanks,
    Jim Reedy
    UWIRE Sports Editor
    jim-at-uwire.com

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

After today's news, this is NOT going to end well despite the good intentions on Jim's part.

3. JimReedy

JimReedy New Member

Yeah ... even last year, half the replies were "Get out while you can!!!"

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I thought about starting it unwell last night but thought better of it.

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'm tired of beating that drum. But I have a mental list of people I'm going to be keeping track of in five years to see if they wish they'd listened to me.

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Should I feel better about myself if one of this people takes my job?

Draft saved Draft deleted