1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help TP's computer live

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Tom Petty, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

thank you, rosie.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Tom's mad as hell, and he's not going to take it anymore.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Yo, check this site out.... it's not as hard as it sounds, and it'll help you fix your shit up good.

http://www.hijackthis.de/

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

thank you guys so much, but spybot came in and kicked some ass. system is running as fast as it did when i bought it two years ago.

thanks again, guys.

(and FHB, i saw that site and was using it as a resort, but it made me a little nervous.)

5. Flying Headbutt

It saved my ass big time. But I can understand the nervousness.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you did it, eh? i saw that last night and almost, almost pulled the trigger.

but the "testimonials" almost seemed staged to me ... as though the folks running the site were the ones testifying.

how long did it take to run it through on that site?

7. Flying Headbutt

It runs lickity split. The trickier part is going through and finding what's good and what's not. As long as you're careful, and double checking shit, you'll be fine. Don't just pay half attention to it. Anything you get rid of is done by you, not the program. Just make sure if you don't know what something is, you double check. I didn't get burned but it's possible to do so.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

did you have the same shit as i?

9. Flying Headbutt

I had all kinds of crap on there that didn't need to be there. May not have been exact. But it was needless.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

this stuff i got last night brought my computer to its knees. it was some aggressive stuff, and a google search said the only thing that would get rid of it was spyhunter. after digging deeper i found the site you posted, but as a whole, spyhunter was supposed to be the god.

it sucked. i want my 30 bucks back.

Draft saved Draft deleted