1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help! TIVO down, need to find site w/new eps of prime time shows

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Feb 13, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

TIVO, for some reason, isn't getting new program information, so Gilmore Girls didn't record for my wife tonight. She is, as you can imagine, not happy, and particularly not happy with me. And the CW site has seven shows available for viewing, but not Gilmore Girls. Can anyone help me save Valentine's Day and hook me up with a site or sites that might have tonight's episode of Gilmore Girls? Mucho thanks!

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

The good news is:

http://tv-links.co.uk/

The bad news is: much to my chagrin, Gilmore Girls is not included among the shows. Therefore, there is no chance at watching the episodes from back when the show was good.

Last week's episode was okay, for what it's worth. But the show continues to circle the drain.

If she wishes to read about what happened:

www.televisionwithoutpity.com

Just look at the short summary. The long ones are written by unfunny people in love with the sound of their own prose.

Draft saved Draft deleted