1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help! The Wire!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Sly, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Sly

Sly Active Member

Ok, so here's the deal. After watching the first season of The Wire and getting hooked, I bought the second and third seasons on DVD. I blew threw though the first six episodes of Season Two, only to find that the boxed set I bought came with TWO disc 3s and no disc 4s. I bought it online so it will be quite an ordeal to return it and my Netflix won't come until next Wednesday. I need to watch the next two (8 & 9, I think) episodes ASAP. I've tried a few tv links websites but can't come up with anything. Does anyone know where to find these missing episodes so I can spend my vacation getting caught up on the series before season five starts?

If you don't feel like posting the links here, please PM me. Thanks!

2. Sly

Sly Active Member

I should add that I just went to Blockbuster and they told me they only rent Season One.

And they wonder why I haven't been in their store since subscribing to Netflix!

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Why can't you wait until Wednesday to see them? I mean, I know the show is addicting, believe me, I know, but if I had to wait three days to see it, I would.

4. Sly

Sly Active Member

Because I have the next four days off. The missing two episodes are the only things holding me from finishing the series before I get busy again.

5. Sorry I can't help you.

I find it strange companies can't prevent switching the DVDs. We've had the same thing happen with my daughter's Muppets box set.

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

McNulty killed the girls in the shipping container. There, now you can go on to season 3.

:D

7. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

You bastard!

8. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I have begun watching season 1 again with my older kid.

I was stunned in episode 3, when I saw what I am sure was a super young Tristan Wilds. He's in the shot on the side of the street for about a second as Bunk pulls up.

Had this been brought up earlier?

9. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

No, he was just abducting middle school students that Bunk was teaching after he was fired from the force for taking money from Bubbles' boxing gym.

10. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

surfthechannel.com tvlinks.cc

or something like that.

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Use your Netflix. Fast. you'll have it by the weekend, if you hurry.

12. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

This thread is four months old. I assume he's worked it out by now. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted