1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help plan spup & Doc's honeymoon!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by carrie, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

The indiansnetwork honeymoon excursion:

Day 1: Drive through exotic downtown Columbus. See the sights along High Street. Dimebags are available for your pleasure. That night, enjoy the best fine dining Ohio's capital has to offer.

Day 2: Travel up I-71 and tour the jewel known as Mansfield. Later that day, head east and sample Amish country.

Day 3: You'll move across the state into eastern Ohio, where you'll see Maurice Clarett's hometown: Youngstown.

Day 4: From here, it's a scenic drive down I-77 to southeast Ohio, where you'll see Appalachia at its finest. Mmmm -- smell those high-sulfur coal plant emissions!

Day 5: Drive along the Ohio River. Stops include Wheelersburg and exotic Ironton.

Day 6: Tour Cincinnati. Let the residents know Columbus is the biggest and the best. Enjoy the finest in talk radio and traffic mazes.

Day 7: Back to Columbus. What a week!

2. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

:(

I love you, Ohio. Don't let this guy give you any shit.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Is that really supposed to be funny? I'm pretty sure everyone is tired of your old antics.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Next thread: What is this hag is wearing on her honeymoon night?

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

You know, I could understand all this shit if I had started this thread. I didn't start it. In fact, I didn't even know it existed until the next day. I asked for some ideas for the wedding registries regarding what people could or couldn't live without. That's all. I haven't done shit to any of you and I am tired of this crap. This thread was all in good faith the entire time until the two of you came along. We might as well lock this thing up now that the two of you have taken over.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It's really tacky to have one LOOK AT ME thread about your wedding, after seeing it peppered in other threads. Two is beyond tacky, regardless of who started it. Carrie didn't do you any favors.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

It was not a look at me thread. It was asking for help just like all the other threads people start asking for advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.