1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help me - my Sunday is ruined.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Making fun is one thing. I didn't read Spirited's remarks in anything close to jest.

But unless you've ever been in a household with multiple cases of PMS at once, you've never really experienced how to cope with hell.

2. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I would be spending about three days at the bar.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Of course. I'm just saying, let's wait for you-know-who to politicize a thread first before we summon the Acme Corp., if you know what I mean. Let's not politicize it for him. Please.

On the other hand, that Yawn's nuts are in somebody's purse is always fair game. :)

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I wasn't disagreeing with Football Bat's point at all.

And trust me...I've been there...still ain't happenin'.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Hey now, Yawn. Rock of Love 2 is fantastic. I ruined Doc's Monday morning by making him watch it because I was asleep Sunday night. :D

The right girl won, for what it's worth.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I used to take an old man for kidney dialysis on my day off...a neighbor who was in his final months. He used to tell me about his wife's PMS issues and how they would kick into high-gear hell when she got pregnant, going as far as putting him in the hospital with a cast-iron frying pan to the head one night for nothing more than a crying fit over nothing, then he didn't show enough empathy in that very moment. So when she told him kid No. 2 was on his way, he gave her a hug, walked to the bedroom, pulled out a suitcase to pack and said to her that he'd see her on delivery day. And he left.

As far as my abode, out, I pick my battles carefully. With this one, it wasn't worth it. I saw the game from the midway point and besides, I was in fact working on a few things I needed to get done for me anyway. I just couldn't tolerate the man's voice, talking about how this was such a tough ordeal to go through with all those women. Bullshit. Like it's an office hell to make your money while dollar dolls fight over you.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

But wouldn't it be interesting to see how many of Bret's lovers are democrats? ROLFMAO....

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

And if someone thinks that's politicizing a thread, seriously....

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm just taking advantage of an opportunity to make fun. Every relationship is different. In that situation, even on her worst PMS day, my wife would have had the courtesy not to put me in the spot in the first place, mostly because she knows she'll pay for it later. :)

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

How many women with the potential to have PMS tomorrow have you in your abode?

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I'd be willing to bet not one of them is registered to vote or could even spell Democrat.

12. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Hey, fuck you, Yawn. I just threw my ball on the roof.

Draft saved Draft deleted