1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help me - my Sunday is ruined.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I just called and asked my wife and she said that was because that particular girl was way younger than he was. Maturity to handle the world that is his would be a struggle for her, he thought.

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Well, I mean, yeah, I gathered that much. The line was simply an extraordinary pile of bullshit. <i> Sorry, baby, too much jaded hurt in this heart. </i>

Looking the fine man up on Wikipedia, I realize this jaded hurt may include, for example, a tape of some repute with a certain Pamela.

3. 2underpar

2underpar Active Member

why is anyone watching this crap anyway?

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

My thought exactly.

5. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

How can you have children if you don't have any balls?

Seize the damn remote.

That should be man's dominion

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I watched it for about 12 seconds. Anytime I hear the phrase "jaded hurt" being thrown around with faux-sincerity, that's a car crash I gotta witness.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I've got an idea.

Let's reward the prodigal poster who happens to have a decent subject with decency. If he doesn't have one, then Arnold, Cadet and Spnited have perfect cause to start flaming away.

But jeez, at least have the patience to wait till the aforementioned subject starter starts to drop his drawers to crap on the board first.

Let's reward responsible posting and maybe positive reinforcement will be enough.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

That particular girl is three whole years younger than the one with the collagen lips, nasty tats and fake boobs that made it to the finals...

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

A noble idea.

Sadly, I don't think it will happen.

10. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Mine was just a gentle tease. When I'm ripping Yawn, he knows it. :D

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Is making fun of him for allowing himself to be pushed around by his wife and children still ok, though?

Every single TV in the house all on the same crap, but none for him? Sorry, my wife wouldn't even try that one on me. It's not a man-woman thing, either. It's a matter of courtesy. They are all watching the same thing. The wife should have been watching with one of the daughters and letting him watch something else.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

No, I'm fixing to take over the junk room, move all the junk back to the packrats and make that my office, a place for my animal kill mounts, and my own damn television room.

Draft saved Draft deleted