1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help me, I'm turning Southern

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Jul 9, 2007.

1. mltru2tx

mltru2tx Member

Again, I don't see how people drink sweet tea. It's so disgusting. Try unsweet tea with fresh lime in it. You'll never go back.

As for the comment a few pages back that I'm too lazy to find: "Hell, the part of town I live in I'll be more likely to find something that makes frijoles."

Shit man, don't you know? Mexicans are the best damn BBQers on the face of the Earth.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

That was me and no I didn't know that Mexicans made the best damn BBQs. Interesting, of course my favorite BBQ place is owned by a Mexican couple, so I guess that should have crossed my mind.

3. mltru2tx

mltru2tx Member

One thing I've learned is that Mexicans generally make the best anything. It's no coincidence that when you walk into any type of restaurant in these parts, the cooks are generally Mexican. And that's not a gross generalization, it's fact. They can cook anything.

All I know is my sister married a Hispanic man and I was in hog heaven because his family always throws kickass BBQs and pretty much makes kickass anything. My sister's actually become a damn good cook thanks to her mother-in-law.

Draft saved Draft deleted