1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help me here, folks...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Jun 28, 2006.

1. leo1

leo1 Active Member

no markvid, you're not nuts. putin is. what a tool. i mean it's one thing to be spontaneous and quirky but flaky and bizarre is not a characteristic i want in the leader of one of the world's superpowers (or at least a country with lots of nuclear weapons).

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Geez, Leo, like you haven't you ever seen a handsome, blond 5-year-old and felt compelled to stop and kiss his naked belly. ::)

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

If only I had a nickle for every time I've felt like doing that, I'd have enough money to post bail. ::)

4. leo1

leo1 Active Member

ace, stop following me around town. ;) :D

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Didn't Putin do something perverty/nutty like this before? I seem to recall it had something to do with someone else's blood.

Of course, he was also the earlier recipient of the George W. Bush Optical-Entry Soul Scan(tm) which immediately made him a member of a very interesting group of close personal friends of the president...

http://www.geocities.com/bushgaygate/

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Putin clearly wanted to ... ahh, nevermind.

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Helter skelter. Helter skelter. [/robinwilliams]

8. leo1

leo1 Active Member

he walked off with bob kraft's super bowl ring. not in the same category of perversion or wierdness but still pretty bizarre.

9. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

There's either A) Stupid AP or B) Prima donna photog for you.

It's not Moscow Wednesday. It's either Wednesday in Moscow or Moscow on Wednesday.

Proper noun-noun is a no-no.

OK, back to the thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted