1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help me choose my CFL team/fleece

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by beefncheddar, Jun 30, 2007.

?

OK, the rivercitysports link made me realize I want back on the CFL bandwagon.

1. Saskatchewan

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  2. Winnepeg

13 vote(s)
    59.1%
  1. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Do I go with the Roughriders, or the classic stylings of the Blue Bombers?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I know absolutely zero about the CFL, but seeing both of those, I now want the Winnipeg one.

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Green is my favorite color, but that is not a good green. Kinda trashy. Go with the Winnipeg.

4. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

No love for the Argos?

5. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Nope.

They won it all too recently. And I still like "Roughriders" and "Blue Bombers" better than "Argonauts".

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The Winnipeg fleece definitely looks better. But "Saskatchewan" is just a funny word

7. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Go for the B.C. Lions.

But honestly, wearing an Argos fleece means that at random intervals in random places you'll hear a single voice across the crowd yelling "AAARRRRGGGOOOOOSSSS". It's very distinctive. And is sometimes heard when the Leafs play exceptionally badly.

8. At first I was going to say go with the blue because I don't like the Saskatchewan (whatever) font ... but the green one is just a better shirt. Go Green.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

It looks like the same font to me...

10. Except one's white and bold and the other - black with white border - gives me a headache ...

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

What HC said. You can't go wrong with a team quarterbacked by the almighty Dave Dickenson [/montanafangirl]

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Yes, they're getting their asses kicked tonight by Calgary tonight but hey, you can never go wrong with the Ticats, the CFL version of the Steelers:

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted