1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help is on the way

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Wait. We also produce prescription drugs for everything, reality shows, Hollywood and lucrative athletics. And a place where long political careers sucking off the American taxpaper are abundant.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I manage, through a lot of hard work and plenty of sacrifices, to support both myself and my son, insurance, utilities, taxes and a mortgage on one income. It wasn't exactly the way I envisioned it when I got the house as a married man with two incomes nearly five years ago. But rather than risk a defaulted loan, having to find a new place to live, etc., I simply made lots of cutbacks to make it work. And I'm succeeding.

But it's people like me, who don't spend wastefully, who feel the pinch most because of so many factors beyond our control. This money will be nice, but something which would be far more effective would be breaks when it comes to buying gas, paying for groceries or getting a little help with property taxes.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Not the beer I buy, either.

The strippers ... most of them here vote GOP. So you have a point.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

How many'd you have to ask to make that a scientific pole? ;D

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

If that was intentional, then well played.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted