1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HELP!!! I'm gonna kill someone

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by XXXX, Oct 8, 2007.

1. XXXX

XXXX Member

So I have been trying to catch up on the first season of Dexter. I got throught the first 5 episodes on On Demand, then Showtime took them off. Then I went to http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/1/4243 to watch the rest of the episodes, and it worked. Last night its about 1:30 am and I am on the last episode from season 1, and Im dealing with a terrible internet connection, so i just say "Fuck it, Im going to bed and I'll watch the last 40 minutes tommorrow."

All day I have thought about this, I even left school a little early, to go home and watch it, but now they say the video is no longer available. Does anyone have a link to another TV website that acually works? Its such an AMAZING show, and I'm pissed if I can't watch the last 40 minutes of the season finale, because I want to start the new season ASAP.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Are you mad enough to go Ike Turner on someone?

3. XXXX

XXXX Member

ABSO-FUCKIN-LUTELY

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

You could, you know, buy the DVDs.

5. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

you mean Dexter's Laboratory?

6. Clever username

Please tell me you're joking.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

Please tell me XXX is joking.

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

What? What's wrong with the Cartoon Network?

9. Clever username

Not a thing. Dexter and Dexter's Labratory are, however, slightly different shows.

10. XXXX

XXXX Member

I'm way too cheap to do that for 40 minutes. I'd rather just steal it off the internet.

11. Clever username

If you love the show as much as you say you do, don't you think you'd be inclined to watch it more than once?

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

?

Draft saved Draft deleted