1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help ... if I endure one more minute of Vick coverage, I might kick ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bubbler, Aug 27, 2007.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

He was spayed and neutered for that headshot.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

I am happy to say I have not watched one mminute of Michael Vick coverage today!

3. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Who are these 2 Live Stews? I've heard about them but never seen or heard. The name sucks, that's about all I know.

4. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I dunno. Whatever my feelings about the story, it seems to have a lot of reader interest.

Readers. Remember them? They buy your paper, frequent your advertisers, etc., etc.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Former NFLer Ryan Stewart (usually the loud one) and his brother Doug Stewart. They are on 790 The Zone in Atlanta.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

Doesn't mean I have to watch it.

7. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Me either, honestly. But it has touched a chord.

8. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

Our part-timer asked me to turn the sound on when the Bengals-Falcons game came on and I dragged my feet because I knew what the dominant topic of conversation would be. He begged and I relented. After the first quarter he asked to kill the sound. That's all I've heard today.

All I've read has come from the AP and this fair site. :D

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I didn't want to Spnited, really I didn't. If I were homebound all day, I never would have seen it either.

But we took the kids out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings. The ESPN coverage was on something like 10 big screens in the restaurant.

It was like living the Clockwork Orange experiment with hot wings. It was horrible.

10. spnited

spnited Active Member

How to ruin Buffalo Wings.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Noticed Larry King had SAS on Monday and he was referred to as a "columnist" - Neil Boortz was on Hannity and Colmes, clutching his lap dog (an actual dog, not Hannity) and while MNF was interviewing everybody under the sun, they missed a pretty good outing by Joey Harrington.
    The Falcons may not suck.

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I'm jealous. Somehow, I kept crossing paths with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted