1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help FuerteJ pick a mail order bride!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Nov 27, 2006.

?

Which woman should FuerteJ pledge his undying devotion (and one-time only fee) for?

1. Tatiana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Natalia

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  3. Z944 Anna

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  4. Elena

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  5. R497 Katerina

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  6. S846 Anna

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  7. Julia

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  8. A492 Katerina

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  9. Victoria

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  10. Ludmila

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  1. I just need to state for the record that the last time I was in a bar with FuerteJ, the hottest girl in the bar approached him and nothing happened. Now granted, it was not a talented crowd, but yours truly was stuck talking to some married husky I didn't find attractive until I'd had four beers, and, well, I hate FuerteJ.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Just be careful, Fuerte. I hear a lot of guys fall victim to the bait and switch:

[​IMG]

3. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

Let's just say higher powers were working against me, my friend. There was a moment when things could have happened, and well, the room wasn't clear. Hmm. Not sure if that makes sense. Anyways.

Oh, and thanks for making me sound like I play for the other team. Ass.

And Ragu, I'll make sure that ol bait and switch doesn't happen.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

prison chick could help you with that too... not that there's anything wrong with that,,,

5. Hem, haw, I didn't close the deal because of this, that. You sound too much like me, Fuerte. And that should be a scary thought to you. There's a reason guys like us are single, and it has nothing to do with looks. (Although, it probably has a lot to do with cock-blocking, but that's a whole different set of stories.)

But if you do get desperate: I grew up partly in Latin America, and my dad lives in Serbia. Trust me, if you wanna nab a hot woman, just go to a third world country, and walk around with your passport. You will either get blown up by al queda, or marry Heidi Klum. I say it's worth a shot.

Draft saved Draft deleted