1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help finding Pole Position Atari game online

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Simon, Apr 24, 2009.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

yeah. that sucked.

2. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Decathlon - shit, you could get in a major workout doing the 400 meters.

3. Pitfall may be my all-time favorite Atari game.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Don't know how good it is, but here's Decathlon:

https://secure.gametap.com/play/gameDetails/120065650

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Holy crap did I love Pitfall when I was a kid.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I've got the Activision Anthology for PS2....simply incredible. Freeway, Dragster, Ice Hockey (win the game by enough and you unlock the original TV commercial featuring Phil Hartman), Pitfall and many other fun but rather forgettable games.

7. EE94

EE94 Guest

Worst.

Pole Position.

Ever.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

You're one of those people who vacations in Tokyo just so you can go drifting at 3 in the morning, obviously ... :D

'Lance, that version of Pole Position you found was not so good. Serious control issues.

9. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

10. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

Don't tempt me ... ;)

First car I ever owned was a Grand Prix with the biggest engine they put in that model. First two cars I ever drove were Dad's 1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite and Mom's '79 Z-28. And if the boys at the GM dealership up the road from here ever found out how my brother and I beat the hell out of a car we test-drove there before I bought the GP -- imagine cresting a hill, getting all four tires off the road, then sliding through the curve on the other side at about 60 -- they'd never let either one of us set foot in their lot again. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted