1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help CradleRobber understand...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CradleRobber, Sep 2, 2006.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Yeah. You remember what it was like being a 16-year-old or an 18-year-old, don't you?

2. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

Seconded.

You don't want to end up as one of those guys who try to mix nitro and glycerin and are then surprised when everything goes kaplooey.

3. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

ditch 'em both, but see if you can get a threesome first.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

THERE'S my space.

5. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

Or, if one of them is studying nursing or something else that stands to net a good salary, knock 'em up.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

But first get her to wear her nurse's uniform to the threesome.

Get the other one to wear a schoolgirl uniform.

After that, you should kill yourself, because you'll never be able to top that as long as you live.

7. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Amen brother

8. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I know a few people that got into trouble for this here. So yeah, it does apply here.

9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I thought Moddy was handling this aspect of your interminable adolesence.

10. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Go for the door girl! :)
    ----------
    There are exceptions to every rule, and I think there are some relationships where you can maintain a friendship with an ex and still carry on with a husband/wife. It doesn't happen often and it's not advisable, but there are some cases where it works.

The key is if you're encountering this many issues this early on, then - you're not the exception.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Can't be friends when you've done the in-out in-out and then broken up. Don't even try it. You'll have more success trying to knock down the great wall of China with your head. Just move on to the next slice of life.

12. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

The friendship has been better for us than the relationship. And I'm not going to give it up for a new relationship.

Draft saved Draft deleted