1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help Beetus pull a prank

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, Apr 1, 2009.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Leave them a letter -- half a letter actually. The second page specifically -- and only the second page -- saying something to the effect.

"and so you'll understand why, if we do not hear from you within seven business days, we'll have no choice but to take this matter to court with considerable fines and penalties to you.
    We will anticipate a call by April 15 or our legal department will handle the matter.

Sincerely.....

No return address, (or use a PO box) no identifying marks, no phone number, no nuthin that sniffs of what this could be about....

Then sit back and watch hilarity ensue!

2. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Member

as retaliation for creating a fake myspace account for a friend of mine, he went online to carsdirect.com and several other sites indicating my "interest" in several new cars. he then signed me up (email and cell phone) with individual dealerships in the area.
    lets just say that car dealers have a lot of time to follow up with phone calls and emails. and more phone calls. when i had multiple missed calls and vms by 9:30 monday morning, i knew something was afoot.
    excellent prank. highly recommend. not messy. just a hassle for several weeks.

3. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Beetus, how old are you? I have a good one, as long as you aren't 65? Also are you married/in a relationship? Seriously, I've got a great one.

4. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Put all of their stuff in the vending machine.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

If you're going to do that, do it right.
    [​IMG]
    It took us about five rolls of foil. ;D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf Member

Or in Jell-o.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Shoot them all in the legs. It won't kill them, but they'll never screw with you ever again.

8. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Switch some keys on their keyboard.

9. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

How about a bucket of confetti over the office door trick?

10. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Results thus far: I've had several co-workers calling the zoo today looking for A. Behr. :D I've also wrapped every single writing utensil of someone else in foil. And another person had their homepage changed to a Rick Roll.

Successful day. Thanks!!

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

If you have a friend who is computer savvy, this is one we pulled on a couple people back at my college rag:

Take a screenshot of their desktop.

Move all the shortcuts off their desktop into one folder, then hide it.

Then set the screenshot as their desktop picture.

They'll sit there and click the icons, and, nothing.

12. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

We pulled "Mr. Lyon" on an intern.

He took it well. The folks at the zoo have gotten it 2-3 times today, apparently.

Draft saved Draft deleted