1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell's Kitchen -- spoilers!!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by fmrsped, Jul 24, 2006.

1. wheels89

wheels89 Active Member

Any bets? Im hoping Heather takes it but for some reason I can see Virginia walking off with it being as though she has fought off elimination five million times.

2. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

Based on the tiny preview clips they showed, I'm going to put my money on Heather. (I saw Sara getting really excited in the clip and can't imgine her getting excited for Virginia...she hated that chick!) Tonight's show was interesting. You do have to wonder about Ramsay having a hard-on for Virginia. He personally tutored her in what she needed to know to survive another week after she won that challenge.

3. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Could never take K-Grease seriously in any public role with a successful restaurant. Heather wins in a landslide, that is, unless she's completely smitten with Rachel and loses all concentration.

4. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Whenever that stupid bitch, Virginia, makes that happy face, I wanna flick her in the forehead. Stupid wench.

Just the thought of Keith (I refuse to call him K-Grease) handling my food makes me nauseous. He totally seems like a nose/ass picker. Stay away from my entree, fat boy!

Heather has become a little annoying the last couple of weeks, but she's a million times easier to stomach than Virginia.

Oh, and my favorite moment of the season?
    Chef Ramsey to Sara: ''Shut up, you fat-mouthed fucking cow!'' That man is my new idol.

5. Clubber_Slang

Clubber_Slang Active Member

I'm glad Keith told that dude off. That was hilarious.
    Heather has been the favorite from the beginning, I'm sure she'll win.
    And I'd totally do Viriginia....

I feel stupid for watching this show, but my girl likes it and she got me hooked. At least it's almost over and Prison Break will be back on.

6. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Which brings up an excellent question: Who would win in a fight, K-Grease, Ramsay or Michael Schofield?

7. Clubber_Slang

Clubber_Slang Active Member

oh, scofield for sure.
    keith is too big and slow. ramsey probably flaps his little arms like a girl.
    scofield would would have a baseball bat hiding inside his pinky finger or some shit and beat them down

8. wheels89

wheels89 Active Member

If only the replays of this show were on cable where you could hear it uncensored. It might beat Deadwood for the cursing record.

9. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Re: Hell's Kitchen

That was an instant classic moment. Pure gold.

However, that bitch he has a hardon for will come through with the win. I think she well absorbed the lesson he gave her for winning the challenge. Her biggest challenge will be getting the other chefs onside with her when they become her line cooks in the finale. If she can't do it Heather will walk away with it, but if she can get them to fall in line, Virginia takes it in a landslide.

10. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Who we got tonight?

I'll take Heather.

And hope Virginia takes her top off.

11. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Well it weas 50-50, so I won't bag about calling it too much. ...

Couple observations:
    Heather will have trouble running a hectic Vegas kitchen if she fucking CRIES EVEYR FUCKING SECOND.

Heather and Rachel are playing for the other team, are they not?

No boobies from Virginia, and I didn't know she was married. Damnit.

Draft saved Draft deleted