1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell's Kitchen -- spoilers!!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by fmrsped, Jul 24, 2006.

1. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

Re: Hell's Kitchen

All I know is that a helluva lot gets bleeped out on that show. Ramsay is [bleeping] hilarious!

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

My favorite is how he calls them "monkey" in that hot-ass accent.

God I love me some Chef Ramsey.

3. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Ramsey to customer:
    "Could you get your breasts off my hot plate... How am I supposed to prepare with those things there..."

Customer smashes plates and throws food on the floor.
    Priceless.

4. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

"thats why they call it FUCKIN' NONSTICK!!!!!!!

5. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

That comment was most excellent; Chef was in rare form last night.

I'm glad Garrett is gone, although Heather is terribly annoying in her confessional comments.

Also, if you were voted off, would you still obey the "Yes Chef!" mantra, or go nutty on the guy for being a prick to you for weeks? Or would they just edit that out?

Oh, and the woman throwing her tits out and then the food had to be staged, no?

6. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I've never seen this show, but I really like Take Home Chef on TLC. Got a great recipe for Cajun Chicken off it.

The only other cooking show I like is Iron Chef. Of course, it's on at midnight so then I want to eat.

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I worked in a hotel restaurant kitchen when I was a young'un and yes, the chefs will scream all night at everybody. Being a cook is not for the faint of heart.

8. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

It's no Cash Cab (which, by the way, starts in one hour on the east coast).

9. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

I think Chef Ramsey would kick the piss out of that pussy cab driver, IMHO.

10. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

the customers know it's being taped, so they do those kind of things not because they've had to wait 90 minutes for their food, but because they want to be on TV.

great show. heather will win, but you had to love what keith wore to vegas.

11. Re: Hell's Kitchen

K-Grease is winning this thing because he's the best under pressure, but can also put a meal together ...

Ramsay is priceless -- Earlier this season, a customer comes up to find out where her entree is and gives an opinion on the service. The response: "Thank you very much. Now fuck off ..."

12. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

You see I always thought he was calling them donkey?

Great show, BTW, watchit every week, one of the few reality TV shows I can say that about. How Sara has lasted this long I don't know, nmot only is she an evil bitch she seems to be in over her head at this point.

Draft saved Draft deleted