1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell's Kitchen season three running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Huggy, Jun 6, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

THANK YOU! How frigid is she?

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

You're all nuts.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Of course they're nuts.

They should be watching Top Chef...

4. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

I was wondering with whom I conversed last year during this. ... Realized it was starting back up while on vacation, what a nice treat!

Aaron is hilarious, but yes, in a train wreck sort of way.

And predictably, like last season, the red team gets the first really cool prize, while the blues are back mopping up. I dislike that; whenever there's a primo prize, the reds win.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I watch both!

6. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I'd love to see Laurent, the useless GM on the Restaurant, go to work for Ramsey.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Yes, but you're...

Special.

8. Baltimoreguy

Baltimoreguy Member

The New Yorker had a good article about Ramsey in the last couple of months. He really is a top European chef -- my assumption in watching the first couple of seasons was that Fox was overhyping his status in the culinary world.

So what would the sporting world's equivalent be of putting a top coach/manager with a bunch of semi-competent players and then watch as he tried to pick one who could compete on a top-level team? Come to think of it, that sounds a lot like the EPSN/Bobby Knight show.

Draft saved Draft deleted