1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell's Kitchen season three running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Huggy, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Anyone else catch the first episode of the new season Monday night? Another motley crew to test the patience of the volatile Chef Ramsey. The usual suspects like the bitchy woman (take your pick), lippy guy (Vinnie) and sweaty fat guy who cries (Aaron). Early fave to win it all: Rock.

And don't forget next week's MOST SHOCKING EPISODE EVER!

I can't wait!

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Huggy, bless you.

I can't help being freaked out by the midget guy who looks like he has a mental problem. He makes me uncomfortable. I'm sorry.

But, I can tell you after one episode...I don't think I like any of them. But I REALLY hate Vinnie.

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Hey Eddie might hang around longer than you'd think. But if he fucks up Ramsey will be all over his midget ass.

Aaron's Asian cowboy getup might win reality TV's all-time unintentional comedy award.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hahahah I loved him walking out in it, Gordon saying something and then them cutting to an interview with Aaron saying "Maybe I shouldn't have worn it."

5. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

What kind of group is this anyway? The one girl almost faints when Ramsey is checking the signature dishes and Aaron spends more time blubbering than he does cooking. Why the hell would these people want to be on this show?

The one chick thinks she can make the jump from working at Waffle House (never been to one, we don't have them up here) to running a world-class "restrunt" (as Ramsey says it)? That'd be like going from the Joe's Bar beer-league team to the Yankees.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Ramsay's great.

In a recent episode of "Kitchen Nightmare", he used "motherfucker" about three times in the same sentence while berating the cook.

And not a word was bleeped.

7. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I didn't see all the "shocking" stuff in episode two that was promised in the promos but maybe that's still to come, I don't know.

Not a good night for the guys. Eddie was doomed when he fucked up the spaghetti (how do you do that?) but I was stunned that Rock didn't opt to bounce Aaron, who could be the most pathetic contestant in the history of reality TV - and that's saying something.

Oh yeah, and Bonnie's got a nice, little booty too :)

8. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

Rock knows he can win against Aaron, Why not try to get real competition tossed when you get the chance? Also, the producers have a say in who stays/goes as well. Could be Aaron is compelling for viewers, in a train-wreck kind of way.

9. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Oh, I know that but they're a long way from pay dirt right now. He'll drag his team down more often than not.

Why is it over two + seasons now they continually fuck up the risotto, bass and wellington? Discuss and show all work.

10. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Yeah, I was pulling for Gollum, so I was bummed to see him go. I can back Rock. And yes, I agree, Bonnie is very nice.

I hope there's an episode where Ramsey snaps and just kicks Vinnie's ass in front of everyone.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Wellington isn't easy...and that kitchen is mass chaos.

But yeah...they shouldn't suck this badly.

12. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I know it's nuts but these three dishes have been mainstays on the menu since the first season and it's always carnage.

I'd like to see somebody go postal on Ramsey's sous chefs, especially the bitchy Mary Ann.

Draft saved Draft deleted