1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell's Kitchen Season 7... Anybody watching?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Huggy, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

One of my fave guilty pleasures is back. Caught up with the first episode last night on the PVR. Usual motley collection of aspring chefs with questionable culinary talent and credentials causing Ramsay to lose his shit right off the bat. Tough to pick a fave out of this bunch....

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Watched it the other night. The one dude looks fucking crazy. You know who I'm talking about.

3. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

"I like to slaughter animals and eat them raw"

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

"All I want is two walk-in meat coolers. That's all I need."

5. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I'm in. I thought that a good marketing idea would be to have celebrity voices on automobile nav systems. I would pay to have Gordon Ramsey curse me out whilst driving.

"Oh Dear...no...no..no, a left turn YOU FUCING DONUT"

6. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

That was fucked.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  7. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

Definitely watching, and already annoyed by the Italian dude.

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

He might be the most annoying guy in the history of that show and that's saying something.

And someboyd expects to win that thing after presenting chicken wings as their specialty dish?

9. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

Was surprised Salvatore pulled off the miracle with the wellington; Siobhan, in addition to having a weird-ass name and not looking so hot, is friggin' annoying. One time she blames Autumn? Fine. After that, why the hell let her boss around?

Love the show.

10. WolvEagle

WolvEagle Well-Known Member

Missed the opener, but watched last night. It doesn't look like any of these clowns have talent.

11. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

I don't recall the guy's name from a season or so ago, but there was one guy who just went by his last name. He was a jerk. I think he made the final two -- but did not win. Anybody remember who I mean...? Hoping to get back to watch this next version once the smoke clears from assignments.

12. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

I think Siobahn or however you spell her name is a cutie.

Draft saved Draft deleted