1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell's Kitchen July 23 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HC, Jul 23, 2007.

1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Jen caught caught in one mistake but was the best at keeping the kitchen on track. She redeemed herself by catching the second error.

She also went first so the others got a heads up that there were going to be intentional mistakes.

She should be in the final two with Rock.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i hate rock. that is all.

3. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

good thing you're not a bookie

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Jen was a good cook, but she was too high and too low.

Situation that demands cool under pressure.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I don't think any of them are cool under pressure. Hell, Bonnie always looks 10 seconds from crying. And Rock's meltdown was obscene.

6. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

Maybe I'm being naive, but it didn't seem to me that Scott's "mistake" was anything more than that. Maybe they knew that there's no way those two sous chefs make that mistake, but the mistake Bonnie caught (the skin thing?) wasn't a terribly obvious blunder. (I can't remember what Rock caught.)

I don't think that was a tipoff at all to the other two cooks.

7. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

I'm really surprised Jen got the boot, but I agree with whoever said that she didn't show much good sense when she pulled the spaghetti out of the garbage. I really found that inexcusable. I don't see how Bonnie can beat Rock, even though I think both are mediocre at best.

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Ok, we're stuck with a woman who would last about two days in a real kitchen and a so-called Executive Chef who can't even handle the pass properly.

Rock's gonna win.

9. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I've touted Rock since the first episode, so there's no need to jump off that horse now.

And while I was very surprised Jen was sent home, Bonnie has a nice butt and that has to count for something.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

The way this show is going, Bonnie will probably win.

11. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Rock should've been like 2:1 from the first episode. Nobody else remotely close to him.

Really baffled why the two girls are just bawling -- for minutes -- at the sight of their moms. You'd think they'd died 10 years ago. Rock had the right response: smile and be happily surprised to see her.

The "conjugal" comment was rough. Poor Mrs. Rock is on TV for like 10 seconds and that's what she gets.

12. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

y'all leave my girl bonnie alone. i have a dirty-old man crush on her.

Draft saved Draft deleted