1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell's Kitchen finale

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Unibomber, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

OK, I love this show and have watched all of both seasons. I was royally pissed when K-Grease was sent home last week, but was happy to see ballsy Heather beat that skank Virginia tonight. But I was left wondering something ...
    Given women have always struggled in the restaurant world and given both of last year's finalists were dudes, does anyone else think Keith got screwed because Gordon Ramsey was being encouraged to get women in the finals? Or did that silly Brit just have a boner for big-boobed Virginia?

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

All I know is the second Virginia chose Tom second, I wanted her to lose. Badly.

3. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I think it could be a combination of both, but I do think Heather was far and away the most complete chef of the contestants and the most ready to take on the prize.

4. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

I have an idea for a reality show. "Hell's Nanny!"
    Having a problem with your bratty children? Forget the British chick!
    Chef Ramsey will come to your house and break your children of their bad habits!

Who doesn't wanna see Ramsey disciplining some little outta control brats? That'd be awesome!

5. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

Virginia will forever question the strategy that led her to pick Tom and Giacomo. It wasn't about surrounding yourself with losers so you shine. It's about picking the best team from the scrap heap.

And yes, I'd say Keith belongs on the scrap heap. I would never want him as a part of my business, let alone running a team.

Who does the casting for that show, though? Tom and Giacomo absolutely do not belong in a kitchen.

6. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

HA that would be great! "Go clean your rooms you donkeys!"

7. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

or him calling overweight kids "fat little pigs"!!!!!

8. busdriver

busdriver Member

I think he should have given the restaurant to both of them. Some people think he had to give it to Heather because of the comment by the guy.

Draft saved Draft deleted