1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell's Kitchen 2009

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RedSmithClone, Mar 6, 2009.

1. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Because American Idol went into overtime, my DVR came up short on the elimination portion for Hell's Kitchen.

Who the HELL got booted last night?

I saw the Andrea and J were up, but Ramsey made a comment about Robert not really being safe and then . . . click my DVR stopped.

Who the HELL got booted and what did Ramsey use as his reasoning?

2. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

FUCK THAT! I haven't watched yet so I am going to be very upset.
    I hate American Sing-Along, and I wish it would just up and die already.
    I'm sorry to all the Idol fans out there, and I don't want to get into a flame war, but I feel that the show has lost it after so many seasons.

Sorry, I just love my HK.

3. RedSmithClone

I lost a lot of love for AI over the last couple seasons. I didn't watch one episode last year - not even the auditions.

By chance I was at someone's house during auditions this year and watched and liked a couple people that made it. Now I am watching again. But I still need to know what happened on Hell's last night. I'm getting pissed.

4. Peytons place

Peytons place Member

***SPOILER for anyone who hasn't watched yet***

Ramsey went out on his own and eliminated cooking instructor Colleen because she was out of her league, and just wasn't gonna be able to make it.

5. RedSmithClone

Wow. I had a feeling that would happen.

She's been behind from the get go.

I was surprised when he seemed to single out Robert before my DVR shut off, especially considering the one-on-one talk they had and how Gordo handled that.

So did he call Robert and Colleen to the front in place of Andrea and J and then take Colleen's jacket? Or just say the person going home is . . . Colleen. And then she had to take the walk of shame through the crowd to give up the jacket?

6. Peytons place

Peytons place Member

He didn't call Robert to the front, although they did make it look like he might. He pretty much just said Colleen was going home to give him her jacket, but it was a pretty gracious exchange between both of them considering how contentious their relationship has been.

7. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

he actually complimented colleen to her and after she left to the others for her fight.

Draft saved Draft deleted