1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, I’m a person in a film

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dixiehack, Mar 7, 2021.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

"This ain't that kind of movie, bro."

2. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

More from TV:

The car exploded but we were able to cobble together the VIN so we know who owns it.

We have a grainy picture of part of the license plate but we can blow it up and get the number. Then immediately find the car on traffic cams.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  3. da man

da man Well-Known Member

... and I’ll tell him all about my evil plot in the process.

poindexter likes this.
  4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Good afternoon, Dr. No.

5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Goldfinger, too.

6. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

I'm a guy late into his middle age and in poor shape. My personality is annoying as well.

My 27-year-old wife thinks I'm adorable. Judging by how old our kids are, we started having them when she was 15.

cyclingwriter2 and MTM like this.
  7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Hi, I’m a person in a film and I want a beer but I have no preference for which kind, so I’m just going tell the bartender, “Beer” and drink whatever he gives me.

8. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

Don't forget Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

dixiehack likes this.
  9. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

hi, I'm an attractive, uptight successful business woman who is all work, all the time. I am attracted to frumpy, slacker man-children who love video games, weed and pizza!

cyclingwriter2 and bigpern23 like this.
  10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm every huge, money star in one or more films with multiple past Oscar winners/noms, that turned out to be a complete flop.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm a person in a film who is about to get married even though I'm constantly berated and belittled by my fiancee, particularly in front of his/her family. I am totally committed to marrying this person whom I hate and am scared to be around, but I must resist the feelings of attraction toward the nice guy/girl I grew up with who is making me laugh and feel good about myself while they are running the successful wedding vendor business in my hometown where I decided to get married even though I haven't been back there in 15 years.

cyclingwriter2 and dixiehack like this.
  12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm a princess in a movie. There's a reason why the movie always ends at the wedding.

Draft saved Draft deleted