1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello everyone, my name is Jerry and I'm really happy to be aboard!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jerry Chiles, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Jerry Chiles

Jerry Chiles New Member

We're talking unlimited players! This is a real-time, interactive football board game, you play while watching a football game on TV or a pre-recorded game.

Thanks for asking SnarkShark! The basic rules are: The first player/team to throw out their flag, is the only one to score on that specific play on TV. If you see a foul happening, throw out your YELLOW flag and say, “Flag on the Play!” Then name the foul and say whether it’s defense or offense. If you want to predict a play like a touchdown, field goal, or 2 point conversion, etc…throw out your GREEN flag and say, “Flag on the Play!” and then say, what you are predicting. If you want to challenge an opposing player’s call, just throw out your RED flag and state your challenge.

Watching football on TV will never be the same.

Check out the website: Flagontheplay.net and/or Indiegogo

2. Jerry Chiles

Jerry Chiles New Member

Research is a good idea...it's coming and if you love football, you'll be glad you did your research. Check out the website..."Flagontheplay.net" let's play football instead of tag!

3. Jerry Chiles

Jerry Chiles New Member

This beer would surely go with this game... and the game is just as real as the beer!

4. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

I haven't the slightest idea of what this means.

Too bad you're (or, so you'll understand, 'your') snapped up because there's a big demand for unself-aware entrepreneurs who do not have a grasp on proper grammar.

Congratulations on your engagement. Pray it's more successful than your new business venture. That is not looking good.

KYSportsWriter likes this.
  5. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I wonder how many articles this thread is going to spawn. Seems like too good of a game to pass up.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I saw this thread when it had no replies and thought "This won't end well".

I'm making popcorn, and that makes me thirsty. Fetch me a dark ale, newbie.

7. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

8. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

So the player must both throw the flag and yell "Flag on the Play!" each time to be credited with a flag throw?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  9. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Is you new to the English language?

SnarkShark and Vombatus like this.
  10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I remember this from years ago, and I found that bit with Andy slightly funny, but what I really wanted to see was Andy pick up a baseball bat and beat the living shit out of him, Capone style.

SpeedTchr, HC and cjericho like this.
  11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Could you imagine playing with OOP during Steelers games?

dixiehack and Stoney like this.
  12. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

He had funnier interviews, but the look on Andy's face when Ali G said "Is it because I is black?" was great.

Vombatus likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted