1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell hath no fury

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by three_bags_full, Jan 23, 2010.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Like a stomach virus ... :-X

I've had this thing for going on three days, now. I feel good in the morning, but after I eat and move around a bit, the diahrea sets in.

The weirdest thing is, my fever only shows up in the evening. Last night, I was sporting a nice 101 temp; felt fine this morning, and now I'm pushing 100 again.

The only thing I've eaten today was pancakes for breakfast, a (very small) plate of veggies with ranch and some of my daughter's b'day cake. Ate no supper last night, nor tonight.

I'll lose about 10 pounds this weekend, I'm guessing.

Someone call Inky to come shoot me.

PS: Sorry for the gross topic, but I figured you guys could make fun of me feel better.

2. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I thought this would the Elizabeth Edward thread. Sorry you're sick.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Begs to differ.

[​IMG]

4. three_bags_full

Well struck.

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

These guys also have an opinion on the matter.

[​IMG]

6. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

You should think about treating your digestive system a little more gently and follow the BRAT diet--Bananas, applesauce, rice and toast.

7. three_bags_full

Dr. Mom gave me that advice last night. I started with some Activia yogurt. I'm hitting the rice today for lunch.

8. I hate Snyder

I hate Snyder New Member

Wouldn't that be the "BART" diet?

9. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

10. I hate Snyder

I hate Snyder New Member

I was attempting to be funny since it was listed out of order: Bananas, applesauce, rice and toast. ;)

11. three_bags_full

No relief. Heading to the doctor, this morning. Wouldn't be surprised if they put me in the hospital.

12. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

I thought this was going to be a thread about that crazy woman who took out a Times Square billboard to out the married guy who kicked her to the curb after a 10-year affair.

Draft saved Draft deleted