1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'Helen Mirren Will Be Coming Home With Me'

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Feb 26, 2007.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

wow. you ARE a cranky geezer, aren't you, spnited?

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think John C. Reilly is realizing he can make a lot more money making Will Ferrell movies than he can in supporting roles in PT Anderson films...

3. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Hopefully he will have a cameo in blades of glory

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Work with Will Ferrell will get you a gig every year ... but as much as I love PT Anderson (and I LOVE his work), he doesn't really churn out the films now days.

5. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

6. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

Google Images "Helen Mirren Savage Messiah." (Edit off.)

Hubba hubba!

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I heard a rumour that Helen is going to meet Queen Elizabeth.

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

It was on the news in NYC this morning.

9. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

Mirren is a goddess.

Living proof that you can look hot and fabulous at 60 WITHOUT pulling your face back 4 or 5 times.

Unlike, say, Nicole Kidman who, not even yet 40, is completely freaking me out. Sad.

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

She's not a "classic" beauty, either. For example, most Hollywooders would have had their nose changed if it was like Mirren's. She comes off as extremely confident and comfortable in her own skin. That's a very sexy thing.

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You know, I don't really pay attention to these things. I find (I guess found) Nicole Kidman so attractive. Her face could melt me, and I have always been really attracted to tall, statuesque women. She isn't my number one celebrity crush, but she was up there in terms of physical ideals. But I haven't really paid attention to her over time. I guess I noticed her when she was younger, and that is the picture that stays in my head. I just googled it and pulled up side-by-side pictures of her before and after the plastic surgeries. I have to revise my Nicole Kidman thing and say, I used to find her amazing. Now she is a little freaky. What a shame. She had the kind of looks that I am sure would have aged perfectly in my eyes.

Draft saved Draft deleted