1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heisman thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Richardson had 89 yards rushing and 80 yards receiving against LSU. He didn't score a touchdown, but it's not like he failed to produce.

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Right now, I would take the field against Luck as far as being the best NFL qb. Maybe I am missing something others are seeing in Luck. I'm not sure.

I will also say that I would love to see Pittsburgh draft Wilson to backup Roethlisberger for the next five years.

And keep your eyes on the Logan Thomas kid from Va Tech. The kid has an amazing right arm. Freaking amazing.

3. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

What people forget with Luck is that he has no great wide receivers. He has no Ryan Broyles like Landry Jones has; he has no Robert Woods like Matt Barkley has; he has no Justin Blackmon like Brandon Weeden has. He throws mostly to tight ends and he still passed Elway in career TD passes at Stanford. I don't think the hype is unwarranted, especially when some NFL Hall of Fame QBs have come out and said he is the real deal. They would know better than most.

4. printdust

printdust New Member

Having seen him three times, my vote is for Robert Griffin III.

Put his ass behind Bama's line, or LSU's, and those teams go to levels unimaginable.

The best athlete in college football today, bar none. Amazing player.

Draft saved Draft deleted