1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heidi Montag: STFU

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Trey Beamon, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Never heard of her. Don't care what she has to say, or sing.

2. Michael Echan

Michael Echan Member

So what's the big deal about her? She stars on a faux-reality show (and 99% of reality shows are crap to begin with), had a bit of plastic surgery that didn't really do that much to improve her and she has a bad attitude from what I gather. As Sean Connery once said: I'm waiting to be impressed!

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I don't have a sound card on my work comp. And I'm OK with that because I like boobs.

Don't know how she sounds, but I know the director of the video is a complete hack. Aside from blatantly ripping off Madonna, the director obviously doesn't know a damn thing about lighting. Use a fucking reflector to brighten up those shadows, motherfucker! It's fucking basic!

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Her boyfriend shot it...with what looked like a home video cam.

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Well, then her boyfriend sucks too. He really should take a class before he shoots their sex tape. I want production value, dammit!

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Nice rack.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Her boyfriend might be the biggest douche on television and that's saying a lot considering Chris Berman is on tv.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm always wary of "celebrities" who I would have no idea who they were unless it was for TMZ, US Weekly and E!

Never seen the show, never seen anything she's "done" and never will...

At least until the sex tape comes out... :D

9. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

I couldn't make it all the way through. I really tried. Really did. Maybe it was the same hand motion every five seconds, maybe it was the cheesy camera shots, or maybe it was the song. I don't know and it doesn't really matter. Because that's awful. That's awful in a way that makes normal awful look mediocre.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

IJAG has no idea why she just kicked her chair over.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The bolt-on Double D's are a dime a dozen. I think if you've heard of this girl before this thread, you need to re-evaluate how you spend your free time.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

You have no idea.

I can think of few people in whose opinion I would put less stock than Mr. Echan.

Draft saved Draft deleted