1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heidi Klum's Guitar Hero commerical

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Nov 10, 2008.

1. over-rated

when you try that hard to look hot, you ain't hot

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I thought this sounded familiar.

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/posts/2149148/

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Eye candy is never a waste of money, son.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I think he's talking about Guitar Hero ... and given the cash outlay for the equipment needed for both Guitar Hero and Rock Star, in that case I can't disagree with him.

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I hope so.

Because Heidi can play Guitar Hero in my living room any day of the week.

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Wow. I'd only seen the one with the shirt buttoned. This one is so much better.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Yes, sir. The game seems like crack to me, and I'm the only one I know who doesn't need a fix. You could have Charles Manson pitching for that game, and it'd sell out, easily.

Heidi is beautiful, but that company is being extremely frivolous. But, hey: They've got money to burn. I'll continue to buy Giant-brand peanut butter and jelly.

8. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I am so unskilled at that game it's not even funny. I've attempted to play it (attempting being the key word there) and my fingers aren't long enough to reach all the keys and my hand-eye coordination is so poor, I end up hitting the same key over and over again. I always get booed off the stage.

I swear, I can play a regular guitar (I feel like the grandpa from the South Park episode) but I can't play this little plastic toy.

9. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Meh, I definitely prefer the actual guitar. It seems like if you're going to go to the trouble of learning Guitar Hero, you might as well learn the instrument itself.

Anyway. This thread gives me an opportunity to post the MadTV Project Runway spoof.

"This...is Project Wunway!"

10. CM Punk

CM Punk Guest

Heidi and Guitar Hero: Reminding Menonites and Mormons that our bodies are dirty, dirty things to be ashamed of.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I won't even try it. My buddy invited me to his house a few months ago for a "Rock Band party." I said, "No."

I think I watched an episode of Scrubs for the 172nd time that month instead.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

That's OK ... Hawk's getting kind of old, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted