1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heidi Klum: Now Available!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Jan 23, 2012.

1. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

NEW YORK — Seal and Heidi Klum have announced that their storybook marriage is coming to the end of the runway.

In a statement Sunday night, the power couple announced their separation after rumors swirled over the weekend that a divorce was imminent.

"While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul searching we have decided to separate," the joint statement read. "We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart. This is an amicable process and protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority, especially during this time of transition. We thank our family, friends, and fans for their kind words of support. And for our children's sake, we appreciate you respecting our privacy."

The couple married in 2005 and has four children together, including the supermodel's daughter from a previous relationship.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/23/seal-heidi-klum-announce-_n_1222724.html

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I posted the TMZ report on FB on Saturday, I think. Stunned me then, surprises me still.

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I bet she kegels.

5. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Dibs.

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

In what fucked universe do we live in where this.....

[​IMG]

was married to and had several children with this creature.....

[​IMG]

7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Paulina Porizkova & Ric Ocasek in mid 80's. Enough said.

8. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Is there like an application process I can get started on? Do I need a cover letter with references or is a picture of my dong enough?

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

For you? Skip the pic AND the references (only want people saying nice things) and just get started on the lies. :D

10. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

To expand on that, he's a singer, enough said (See Eddie Murphy, Delirious)

To go back to the more specific point (which is well taken), Ocasek-Porizkova have been together for, what, going on 25 years now? The Cars dude may look goofy as hell, but he must have a whole lot going for him to keep her that long.

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

You seen the father of her first child? Flavio Briatore, former team principal of the Renault F1 team, seen here with the newer girlfriend.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

My lies are quite extensive though...and they are fabulous.

Draft saved Draft deleted