1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heaven really ISN'T too far away now. Jani Lane dead

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BitterYoungMatador2, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Cherry die?

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The dance at the beginning of the Down Boys video is one of the most unintentionally hilarious things in MTV history.

3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Dr. J's comment was that Warrant should have been arrested for their music. ::)

I loved Warrant. Along with Def Leppard, they were one of my favorite hair metal bands.

I watched Lane's season of Celebrity Fit Club, and you could tell he had some serious alcohol issues. I'm betting this is drug related.

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

The Rock loved the pie as much as Jami. Thank God The Great One didn't let the cherry pop on his tastebuds.

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

These men would like to have a word with you.
    [​IMG]

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

SMOOOTH UP IN YA!!!!!!!!!!

Round about '94 or so, when I was at Ball State, we'd get stoned and go make fun of one of our buddies' CD collection. The Bullet Boys was always go-to material.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Sheriff Tom Brady and Deputy Hedge must've finally realized he was sitting in that tree.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Easily one of the most accidentally hilarious songs in history. Any time I hear those opening lyrics screaming by that shirtless drag queen I laugh my ass off.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I just figured out that she's the female JDV

10. wedgewood

wedgewood Member

An old friend from high school who genuinely still likes all the shitty hair metal bands posted 'RIP Mr. Jani Lane' as his facebook status. I thought it might've been his neighbor or something. Oh my god, completely forgot about this guy/band.

11. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I'll see your Bullet Boys "Smooth Up in Ya" and raise you an "Up All Night"

[​IMG]

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollywood-prospectus/post/_/id/32502/klosterman-remembers-warrants-jani-lane

Draft saved Draft deleted