1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'Heathers' sequel? How will SJ.com handle it?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CentralIllinoisan, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

They have been talking about this for about seven years... I still say it never gets made...

2. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Shitty movies deserve shitty sequels.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Poor Pancamo: The Betty Finn of SportsJournalists.com.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

He was a Bluebird. He was a Brownie. He was a Girl Scout cookie. We got him into SportsJournalists.com. What's our thanks? It's on the thread. We got paid in puke.

5. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Look, anything that gets Winona Ryder back in movies is OK by me. Shit, I've had a massive crush on her since 1988.....and the whole shoplifting thing got blown out of proportion. A rich actress picked up some overpriced threads and forgot to pay for them...from what I hear, that happens more often than you think.

6. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

I bet Shannen Doherty will sign for a song. It's that or the Playboy layout for Brrrrrrenda at this point.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I concur.

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

She has already done Playboy. March 1994.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Playboy has already allowed Shannen Doherty to show her fake tits twice, thankyaverymuch.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I never thought a Clerks sequel would sound good ... until I saw the commercial for it. I'm open to Heathers, the sequel. Why not?

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

For the obvious reason: Those characters' story is told and there's nothing further to add.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Of course, the world is REALLY waiting for "Betelgeuse Returns."

Keaton, Geena Davis and Alec Baldwin are doing little enough these days, and Jeffery Jones will be free as soon as Deadwood wraps (if he can stay off the Internet).

Draft saved Draft deleted