1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heathers question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Aug 8, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Congrats to you and Mr. Babar on the impending nuptials!!!!

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

If you're going to make it in standup, you'll need a second joke.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Ask Spnited about my ability to come up with a second joke!!!! :D :D :D

If it's good, keep going to the well. Please see: Crying like a bitch, Extreme Makeover. :D

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Wow, one of her most famous lines is about a brain tumor and that's what she dies of?
    Crapsticks, that's like ironic.
    Note: I haven't seen Heathers and until I became a regular on this site, I hadn't really heard of the movie either. Just some vague recollection of Winona Ryder and the belief that it was the movie where all the girls committed suicide at the end.
    I still don't know if that is true or not.

5. Yes, you're right, they were all wearing Nike jumpers waiting on the comet.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Too bad they didn't cut an alternate ending based on what they REALLY wanted to do. From wikipedia, so you KNOW it's true:

ALSO, Jeremy Applegate, who played Peter Dawson, the character who prayed he would never kill himself ... blew his brains out in 2000.

So make sure to keep Christian Slater away from any and all pipe bombs, k thx.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

During the filming, her Costar Christian Slater broke up with her and began dating Winona Ryder instead.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

All while Don't Stop Believing plays on and on and on.

Draft saved Draft deleted