1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heathers question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

My wife and daughter were watching that soul-crushing Fox dance show tonight. For some reason, I got it in my head that the detestable white female judge was the guidance counselor from Heathers.

I'm on crack ... she wasn't. So I guess Plan B is that this annoying woman is some sort of illegitimate offspring of 99 from Get Smart.

Back on topic, as I perused the Heathers imdb page, I noticed that actress Kim Walker, aka, Heather McNamara, is really dead. Died in 2001. I either forgot all about it or had no idea to begin with.

Can anyone clue me in on how she died. And before anyone posts it, I'll get rat poison out of the way.

I'll hang up and listen ...

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Brain tumor

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Eiii-ight. Thanks.

4. KG

KG Active Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Walker

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Corn Nuts!

(Because someone had to start it, why not me?)

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

What's your damage, Zeke?

7. beanpole

beanpole Member

Mini Biography
    Known for her supporting roles, Kim Walker was an up and coming young actress in Hollywood before retiring from the business in the late 1990s. As a teen she landed a few guest roles in series such as "Matlock" (1986) and "Highway to Heaven" (1984) before moving on to supporting roles in feature films such as Say Anything... (1989) and several made-for-television films. However, Kim Walker will forever be remembered for her role as Heather Chandler in the now cult-classic Heathers (1989) which starred a young Winona Ryder in her first starring role. The role, which had Kim playing possibly the nastiest, most difficult teenager in the history of film won her acclaim and a legion of fans due to her legendary lines and her on-screen persona in this black comedy about high school life. With such lines as "You're such a pillowcase!", and "Did you eat a brain tumor for breakfast?", Walker was a scene stealer during the early-half of the film.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0907947/bio

:eek: :eek: :eek:

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

What's the deal with corn nuts?

9. Fuck me gently with a chainsaw!

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

She's buried in the same cemetery as my wife's grandfather and his sister.

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

You're such a fucking namedropper. :D

12. That's so not fetch.

Draft saved Draft deleted