1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heat @ Cavs (12-2)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I did the same exact thing.

2. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

If it's much ado about nothing, how is it that you COULD care less? :D

3. Bruhman

Bruhman Active Member

That's just Gilbert showing what an arse he is, again. Good luck trying to prove a tampering charge when sign-and-trade was an option, too. Good grief, Gilbert needs to let go and move on already.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm sure Miami tampered, the same way LA tampered to sign Shaq 15 years ago. In the long run, it doesn't matter. Both players were going to leave anyway.

I agree about Gilbert, but there is something that's kind of refreshing about him being honest about it and not being able to let go.

5. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

If a fan runs on the court, then he's free game...it would be nice to see another Jermaine O'Neal type of punch to a fan if he did get on the court ;-)

I also agree with you heyabbott complete silence would be way more effective.

What's the over/under that LeBron throws the chalk in the air?

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

The guy who wore the LeBron Heat jersey to the Indians game and got thrown out over the summer will be there.

7. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

I think he will be instructed not to and will comply. However, I do believe Wade will do it for him.

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Don't know about the chalk, but it would be the perfect spot for him to emulate Randy Moss and give them the Moon from Miami.

9. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Texans-Eagles is a "meh" game ... but it will still be the default click for most of the country.

I'll turn on TNT to see the intros and the first couple min, then move on. .

10. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Is it sold out? Are they paying over face in the secondary market?

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

You mean the odds he throws chalk? Over/under doesn't apply unless you're betting on how far in the air he throws the chalk or something like that.

The odds he does it are 1-50, I think.

12. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

It's Vick vs. the worst pass defense in the NFL. I may watch for that reason alone.

Draft saved Draft deleted