1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heat @ Cavs (12-2)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Which is how I'm reading your posts about LeBron.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Liked Whitlock's take...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-miami-heat-bully-in-return-120210

3. Whitlock's way off.......

James didn't bully the Cavs....a bully, by definition, is someone who couldn't do the same thing on an equal.

I've seen James do the same thing he did last night to nearly every team in the league. What he did doesn't make him a bully.....it makes him a great player

4. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

I have to disagree, florida. The definition of a bully isn't someone who couldn't to the same on an equal, it's someone who chooses not to attempt it on an equal, and because of utter insecurity takes everything out on the obvious inferior, to gain some false sense of superiority. I believe LeBron James has enough talent to take on any team in the league, but he hasn't really shown a desire to do that. I think Whitlock did a pretty good job of exposing that.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Agreed.

Agreed.

Doubly agreed.

Quadruply agreed.

6. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

I don't know if they did anything to the microphones during this game, but the chants were much louder in Toronto when Vince Carter came back.

7. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

TNT definitely filtered the shit out of it.

Canadian broadcasts aren't as bothered by audience participation as American ones are.

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Why not thread for the rematch?

Draft saved Draft deleted