1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hearst

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Johnny Dangerously, May 12, 2009.

1. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Anyone got an update on the pulse of Hearst? I have complex reasons for asking that I'd prefer to keep private.

Anyone, inside or outside the chain?

2. Johnny Dangerously

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

My phone has been silent Johnny.

4. I regret to inform you that William Randolph is dead. I believe his last word was "Rosebud."

Or something like that.

5. Johnny Dangerously

6. Drip

Drip Active Member

On a serious note Johnny, is something supposed to be up?

7. Johnny Dangerously

Anyone who saw my past few posts (not just on this thread) can figure out why I'm curious about the chain's health. I can't spell it out here, so I'll drop it. Peace. Out.

8. Drip

Drip Active Member

Johnny, not trying to be a dick, but I haven't seen your posts and I'm sure a few others out there are in the same boat. I'm sure your reasons why you can't spell it out are valid, so I'll leave it there.

9. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

Must have made those posts on the day I wasn't stalking him ...

10. Johnny Dangerously

I was just hinting to Drip that it is fairly easy to figure out why I'm asking. It requires minimal detective work, and no stalking. I'm just surprised with all the threads on other chains I can't scare up a state-of-the-chain tidbit or two n Hearst. No biggie. It is not a state secret. I'm interviewing at a Hearst paper today.

11. Drip

Drip Active Member

Good luck

12. Johnny Dangerously

Thanks. And I know you weren't being a dick.

Draft saved Draft deleted