1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heard a good one lately?: The Joke Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Aug 22, 2007.

1. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

Two atoms are walking down the street. The first one turns to the second and says, "I think I lost an electron." The second asks, "Are you sure?" The first says, "Yeah, I'm positive."

2. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

I think so.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Mary Faith was a devout Catholic woman.
    She got married and had 12 children with her first husband before he died.
    Then she remarried and had 10 children with her second husband before he died.
    A few years later she died.
    At the funeral, the priest looked down at her and said "they're together at last"
    A passerby asked the priest "Do you mean her and her first husband or her and her second husband?"
    The priest says "Neither, I was talking about her legs."

4. EStreetJoe

An old cowboy went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down
    next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"
    He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on the ranch, herding horses, mending fences, and branding
    cattle, so I guess I am."
    She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. As I watch TV, or even eat, I think about women. Everything seems to make me think about women."
    The two sat sipping in silence. A short time later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"
    He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

5. EStreetJoe

A police officer pulls a guy over for speeding...

Officer: May I see your driver's license?

Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my fifth DUI.

Officer: Can I see the registration for this vehicle?

Driver: Oh, it's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?

Driver: Yeah. Oh, but come to think of it, I think I saw the registration in the glove compartment when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: You have a gun in there?

Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot the lady who owns the car. She's in the trunk.

Officer: There's a BODY in the trunk?!?

The officer tells the man to hold on, backs off carefully, and calls for backup. Quickly, the car is surrounded by police, and the captain approaches the driver to handle the situation.

Captain: Sir, can I see your license?

Driver: Sure, Officer.

Captain: Hmm, this license is just fine. Whose car is this?

Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration.

Captain: Could you slowly open the glove compartment, please, so I can see if there's a gun in there?

Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.

He opens it, and sure enough, there's no gun.

Captain: Would you mind if we opened the trunk? I was told you said there's a body in there.

Driver: No problem.

The trunk is opened, nothing in there but a spare tire.

Captain: The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glove compartment, and that there was a dead body in the trunk.

Driver: Yeah, I'll bet he told you I was speeding, too!

Draft saved Draft deleted