1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HDTV antennas?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Thinking of getting an HDTV antenna. Prolly an indoor one.

My sister got one on Amazon for $40 and said they got a few more channels. I am currently getting no channels on the downstairs TV. I can get 0-3 channels on the TV upstairs, depending on the weather.
    Thoughts? Experiences?

The one I am considering ...
  2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I have one mounted on a fence outside in case the power goes out for an extended period of time (we have a generator and Comcast). If you can go outside, go outside. There should be a website or app that will tell you which direction to point it.
  3. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

I've got a $20 RCA antennae I got from Best Buy. It's indoors, and I have to mount it to an exterior wall, but it picks up the major local channels (ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC). If I didn't rent a house, I'd mount an exterior because I sometimes lose ABC. The local has a pretty weak signal for whatever reason.
Draft saved Draft deleted