1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HC's Friday rant

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HC, Jun 15, 2012.

1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Thanks to all for your words. No more crying except from laughing at some of your responses. My new motto:
    [​IMG]

2. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

As both me and my Army brethren like to say, "Bam!" That's a great motto to have and continued good luck with your workouts and weight loss.

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Yes. Do not let the asswipe in the Honda Civic slow you down. And let me say that as a Honda Civic owner, I am setting in motion steps to have him removed from the club.

Keep kicking ass, HC.

4. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

HC, that leprechaun cock is a miserable human being. I'm so sorry he upset you. Keep pedaling. :)

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

HC is a trooper but I can't tell you how upset she was about this incident. Another entitled douchebag Toronto driver

On the bright side, today was our 10th anniversary and we had a wonderful dinner to celebrate at one of our favourite restaurants in the neighbourhood.

http://www.blueplatetoronto.com/

And the lamb burger is to die for.

And tomorrow we're going on a road trip to meet Double J and his partner for lunch.

All will be right with the world.

6. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

JR, HC, congrats on 10 years together, may you have many more together.

I lost track on the hockey board, who's buying tomorrow?

7. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Double J lost the best and is buying JR's burger. JR is buying mine, of course. :)

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Wave as you go by my little part of the world. You guys never have time for me anymore!

9. HC

HC Well-Known Member

You and Mrs Huggy at the Goose any night you want!

10. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

Congratulations HC and JR.

Also, enjoy your meal tonight.

11. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Huggy Jr. is in a baseball tournament in Hamilton - yes, indeed, folks it does smell like the World's Biggest Cheeseburger Fart! - next weekend, maybe we'll look at something in July!

Draft saved Draft deleted