1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HBO's Hard Knocks

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Aug 11, 2010.

1. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Anybody watch the season opener with the Jets tonight?

Ryan just killed it.

He's a funny cat.

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

DVRd it. Watching as soon as I get home today. Cised!

3. Rex Ryan is one of the most entertaining people in the business. Funny, down to Earth and his players would run through walls for him. And he's perfect for New York.

4. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

I've enjoyed every season of Hard Knocks and have always looked forward to the new episodes, especially as the urge for football increases around this time of year. But after the first show, I have a feeling this could be the most entertaining season since the first with the Ravens.

5. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

"cised"

Definition?

6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

cised = excited

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

From Urban Dictionary: "predominate usage peaks in junior high, ceases altogether by age 15."

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

If I see you type that goddamn word again, I'm killing Chris Cooley.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or is Joe Willie starting to bear a frightening resemblance to Lou Holtz?

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

One of my best friends works for the Jets...if you see a pale, curly-headed guy lurking around in the periphery, picture him sitting around a dirty-ass apartment 10 years ago, taking bong rips with Big Circus.

11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Also, per an email he sent this morning, their department has a drinking game for the show.

12. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

That was odd ... and sad. I know he's in his late 60s and had/has a drinking problem, but it's been a hard fall for the man once considered the epitome of bachelor style.

What was with that get-up, the popped collar, the high-water shorts and Gilligan hairdo? My dad's an engineer geek in his mid-60s, and there's no way he'd go outside the house looking like that.

Draft saved Draft deleted