1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HBO's Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Steak Snabler, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

So I just got caught up on this, via HBO Go, and loved it. It was definitely hard to figure out in the beginning with all the exposition being piled on top of more exposition, but the final four episodes were amazing. I'm sort of tempted to go read the books, but I also really liked watching it unfold as a TV show.

Rumors abound that HBO will probably pick it up for Seasons 3 and 4 once season 2 starts. The thing costs so much money to make, I'm a little concerned we might never see the ending, especially if it takes Martin another 10 years to finish it, but so far, I'm impressed. It has a lot of qualities similar to The Wire.

http://winter-is-coming.net/2011/11/rumor-hbo-to-order-two-more-seasons-film-them-back-to-back/

2. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

I've been re-watching it on OnDemad. Ned Stark, while noble, was a stupid SOB.

Draft saved Draft deleted