1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HBO's Boardwalk Empire

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Steak Snabler, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Whoever the kid playing the young Nucky is, they knocked it out of the park with that particularly bit of casting.

Looking forward to the finale. The series has been uneven throughout its run (or at least since Michael Pitt left/was fired), but they always stick the landing.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Omar took it the only way Omar could take it. But I wish it was in a fight with Jeffrey Wright, Dr Narcisse. Wright and Williams are marvelous actors.

They can't kill historical characters, so Luciano, Lansky and Bugsy are safe. Gillian and her grandson take out Nucky?

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It's over.

Mrs Thompson and Joseph Kennedy

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

It ended almost exactly like I figured it would, though I'm not sure that's a good thing.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I didn't like that it was Tommy, but I thought it was a really well done episode and the Tommy reveal made sense in light of the Gillian flashback.

Draft saved Draft deleted