1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HBO Special: Bono & Edge Off the Record

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bagelchick, Nov 26, 2006.

1. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

If you're a U2 fan, tune into HBO and watch "Bono & Edge Off the Record".

Bono and The Edge--the legendary singer and guitarist from U2--step into the spotlight in the debut edition of HBO's all-new late-night series hosted by Dave Stewart of The Eurythmics. Featuring top music stars in intimate conversations, the show will reveal the stories behind their songs. Each edition will be shot before an audience of fellow musicians and fans, and will focus on performers from a wide range of genres as they talk about their music, their influences and their lives in an uncensored environment.

This link will take you to the info and next air dates. I enjoyed it so much I thought I'd share.

http://www.hbo.com/apps/schedule/ScheduleServlet?ACTION_DETAIL=DETAIL&FOCUS_ID=633863

2. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Bono is a hippocrit. /Boom_70

3. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

The Cy Young winner?

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Thanks for stopping by, HBOspokeswoman.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I object to the use of the word 'legendary.'

6. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

See, now we all can have cool nicknames

—The Madhavok

7. They should do something like this for actors. That would be cool to hear about how they work their craft and how they approach their roles. We could also find out what their favorite curse words are.

8. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What, these two were busy?

Draft saved Draft deleted