1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HBO: In Treatment, season 2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bagelchick, Apr 6, 2009.

1. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

Thought I'd start a new thread on this, since it's mostly all new characters except for Gina.

Part 1 & 2 aired Sunday night; part 3, 4 5 airs tonight. I read that the writers found that people watched in bundles versus one episode per night for five nights. Smart move.

Anywho, Paul has got a divorce and moved to Brooklyn. The show opens with Blair Underwood's dad serving him papers charging him with the wrongful death of his son. We then meet Mia, a lawyer, who I don't recall the history with, but I'm sure we'll continue to hear more about it. And April, a young girl faced with an awful health situation, with no one to talk to.

As usual I am just in love with Gabriel Bryne's acting ability. I already can't wait for the next 3 epi's tonight. I want him to be my therapist too!

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Whoops. Completely forgot this was starting back up. I'm sure it'll be on 100 times to catch up, though.

I am glad they switched the schedule. The old one was annoying.

3. shockey

shockey Active Member

excellent start to the season. the young woman in the second ep was in "dan in real life," yes? she's very good. both eps set up the rest of their seasons nicely. ;) ;) ;)

byrne is extraordinary. 8) 8) 8)

4. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

Is anyone still hanging in there and watching this?

I just got done with Oliver: Week 5, and it was such an incredibly touching episode. I also am engrossed with April. Not much love for Mia or Walter.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

"april" struck several cords tonight. very moving. :'( :'( :'(

6. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

It's all very good, to me. I think this is a great show, especially the shrink, who does so much while dealing with a good pile of his own debris.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That is really the only one I am into so far this season. The others I can take or leave.

Draft saved Draft deleted