1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HB ... HB

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spnited, May 14, 2007.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Hey, tonight would be the right time to lose that darn cherry.

2. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Have a great day, HB!

3. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Here's your "if your birthday is today..." from today's Post. Sounds like you should be posting frequently on the "Do you believe in God" thread:

Your interest in subjects that have a religious or spiritual bent will increase over the coming 12 months but you must put each new idea you are confronted with to the test of common sense. That is doubly true when those ideas come from people who would like to convert you to their way of thinking.

Happy birthday, hb!

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, HB.

Anyone who loves hockey - and can spread some of that goodwill to my part of the world - deserves a halfway decent greeting and well ... I'd buy you a beer, but I sense that a couple of other SportsJournalists.commers in the area might help on that front.

Take care, have fun ...

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Alright, I'm gonna be out for the rest of the night.

But on this occasion, I thought I'd formally introduce myself to SportsJournalists.com; finally lift the cloak of internet anonymity.

I am...

...[​IMG]
    The Whole F'n Show

:D ;D 8)

You didn't think I was serious, did ya? 8) ;)

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

happy b-day, hb. remember, you and spnited raise a heineken for me, bro!! ;D 8) ;D

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

It will be taken care of Shockey my friend

8. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Happy B-day from the West Coast contingent, HB.

Hope it went according to Hoyle...

9. fleishman

fleishman Active Member

happy birthday, you share the same birthday as pat borders, dennis martinez, rick vaive, alain vigneault...

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

'Twas a good night...spnited will attest that my sister got the looks in the 'Beat family...

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

hb, hope you had a great bday....get any good presents?? It's all about the presents.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Happy B-Day HB. So your sister is hot, eh? JDV hot? Do I look her up under Ms. Beat in the phone book?

30 is a great age. I think I started to hit my stride at 30. I was starting to loose the goofiness. I figure by the time I am 50 I will be all the way there and people will think of me as distinguished. Embrace it, man.

Draft saved Draft deleted